Careers @ Recordsforce
We want you on our team!
Recordsforce, just voted one of the top family-owned companies in New Hampshire, is looking for new team members to join our team!
We are looking for team members who embody our core values: competent, good-natured/friendly, trustworthy, hardworking, dependable, professional, and adaptable. We also want people who possess the ability to make things happen and want to be part of a team that is on the fast-path to success.
Are you ready? See our current openings below:
Marketing Coordinator (Portsmouth, NH)
Join the growing Recordsforce team! Enjoy a mixture of writing/blogging/tweeting, email marketing, website/SEO work, planning & coordination of events/webinars in this rapidly growing B2B biz. Someone who has solid marketing communications experience and is looking for a challenge will excel here. Hone your writing, social media, search engine optimization skills and much more. Put that degree to work!
Work with the head of sales & marketing to:
- Write, write, write! From web content to case studies, you can have it all.
- Got your analytic hat on? Find out how we're doing -- keywords, traffic, conversions, ROI.
- Have a creative eye? Design sell sheets, web page layouts & other mat'l that don't put us to sleep.
- Manage the events calendar and live events - make the events eventful!
- Be an idea factory - brainstorm new marketing approaches, map out and execute on them.
- Network and socialize! Attend events in person...and be a social media bug & buzz the world!
- Make us cooler - jazz up our LinkedIn and Twitter profiles with killer content.
- Take us into the video-sphere. Break out the GoPro & Camtasia and go to town.
Sound like you? Here's the nitty gritty...
- You are degreed -- B.A./B.S. in Marketing preferred.
- Been there, done that -- have at least 5 years direct marcom experience.
- You know your way around a website CMS.
- Adobe Creative Suite is in your sweet spot.
- You use Google Apps or MS Office daily (CRM a plus).
- Technology is your friend.
- Details excite you.
- Learning is one of your favorite things.
- You juggle on the side.
- You've heard of or can tell me what Hubspot, Tweetdeck and iSpionage are.
Position is either part-time or full-time depending on your experience, availability and expertise. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexible schedules, casual work attire, and a boat load of fun!
Quality Assurance Team Lead
Recordsforce, just voted one of the top family owned companies in NH, is looking for new team members to work in our quality assurance department. The Quality Assurance Team Lead (QATL) is an individual that is professional, hard-working, enjoys being on a team, likes to be good at the work they do, and is a consistently trustworthy person.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Ensuring that all work completed by RF operators meets or exceeds the company's quality standards through quality reviews and mentorship of quality operators who perform quality reviews.
- Training and monitoring staff to ensure they are aware of and are following standard operating procedures and current work instructions. The QATL also works directly with the Production Supervisor and Operations Manager to accomplish this goal.
- Ensuring that completed work is reviewed by the QATL or being reviewed by an operator other than the person who completed the work and that the reviewer is following QA department standards for review.
- Noticing when things are speled incorectly. (Did you?)
- Providing feedback to the Production Supervisor and Operations Manager regarding individual employee performance. Including recommending employees retraining, or recognition of work well done.
- Reviewing all existing work instructions and SOPs to determine if they are accurate and complete. The QATL works with other team leads, operators, the Production Supervisor and the Operations Manager to correct or complete Work Instructions or SOPs.
- Working with the team to get the job done each day.
- Attention to detail. You have the willingness and ability to work with detailed written documents and write clear and concise instructions.
- Desire for accuracy. You are not happy unless you know the job has been done right.
- Ease with computers. You don't have to hunt for the START button. You know the difference between Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Works well with others. You thrive in an environment where you are part of a team working together to get the job done.
- Experience working as a team lead/mentor. You've helped others at work or through teach or coaching to become better at what they are supposed to do.
How to Apply:
- Experience with financial records. You can tell the difference between a 1040 and a W-2.
- Fast Typing. You actually know your 10-key rate. You tell other people about it.
- Experience with data entry. You've done some somewhere for a while and enjoyed it.
- Experience in a quality assurance capacity. You've done QA/QC before and have some ideas for the best way to do QA.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with a short cover letter as to why you should be considered.
- Attach a resume to the e-mail which should be named with your name (John Smith.docx as an example). "Resume.docx" is not acceptable. You may also apply in person at:
124 Heritage Ave.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Business Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Data Entry Clerk ($10-$16/Hour)
At Recordsforce we expect our team members to have a positive and respectful attitude, seek constant improvement, exhibit strong work ethic, be a team player, and have the ability to take risks and learn from their mistakes.
The Data Entry Operator's duties include indexing data found on scanned images using a variety of proprietary programs. Successful candidates may also provide office support as necessary. The position will report during the day shift for approximately 32-40 hours per week. This is a temporary to permanent position.
- Must be able to accurately and quickly index values found on scanned images via multiple indexing applications.
- Must be able to comfortably navigate Windows (XP - Windows 7) using common programs (Excel, Word, Adobe, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.) and be able to learn new programs quickly.
- Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Education: Minimum High School diploma, but some college or a college degree preferred.
- Prior indexing experience a plus.
Some document preparation may also be required (pulling staples, taping down documents, etc.)
Benefits available after 90 days:
- Major medical coverage (out of pocket is roughly $34/bi-weekly paycheck for individual).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) as well as Holiday Pay.
How to Apply:
- Reply by e-mail including a cover letter (in the body of the e-mail is OK) and attach a resume named with your name (JOHN H SMITH.DOCX) as the filename.
- Take a 10-Key test (google ten-key test) and include your results in your cover letter.
- Take the Words-per-minute test (found at the same site above) and report the results in your cover letter/e-mail.