E-Forms - Process Automation
Go Paperless and Auto-Capture Key Information.
Paper-based forms are expensive and difficult to distribute, manage and file. Recordsforce’s Electronic Forms, or E-Forms, also referred to as online forms or digital forms, automates these records’ creation and management, giving you all the flexibility and control you need to handle your documents. As an independent module of FileBound, you can elect to turn on these digital form capabilities whenever you want.
Commonform types to convert to E-Forms:
|· Claims (Medical, Health, Insurance, etc.)||· Credit Applications|
|· Employee Reviews||· Product Returns/RMAs|
|· College Applications||· Purchase Requisitions|
|· Travel & Expense Reports||· And many more…|
Benefits of E-Forms Services by Recordsforce:
- Eliminates data entry time and costs
- Improves data accuracy
- Automates forms processing
- Provides immediate disaster recovery/prevention
- Applies real-time form changes and updates
- Eliminates time and costs of paper-copy document management
- Provides better compliance with turn-around needs, internal requirements and legal/regulatory mandates
Gain an edge over your competition
How’s a digital form better than its paper counterpart?
- Automates the creation, distribution and filing of your company’s documents
- Any form updates or changes are made in real-time…no design or re-print delays
- When combined with Workflow Services from Recordsforce, can be 100% paperless from creation, through processing.
Electronic Forms Services Capabilities:
- Build and maintain an e-form library
- Templates can be created as Microsoft Word documents, HTML code or XML code
- Automatically merges pre-captured file-specific data into created form
- Can automatically be launched by a Workflow step
- Can integrate with a web-site, serving as a seamless online form