Careers & Opportunities at Recordsforce
We want you on our team!
*Please Note* This position is located in Portsmouth, NH and is not a telecommuting opportunity.
Recordsforce is excited to hire Data Entry Clerks for our 6th annual temporary project, running October – SPRING2020! The project entails performing data entry of financial aid applications for various colleges and universities for our client, a higher education firm. The volume flows throughout the project, increasing and decreasing based on deadlines. We offer flexible scheduling with day, evening, and weekend availability – how great is that?!
Though this data entry project is temporary, Recordsforce is growing and we are looking to hire top performers on a more permanent basis once the project is complete.
- Ability to type 65 WPM
- Basic computer skills/10 key
- Familiarity with an automated input environment
- Ability to pass background and credit checks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Dependability and flexibility
- Strong sense of accountability and judgement
- Attention to detail/focus during repetitive work
Why this data entry project is such an incredible temporary job:
- Extra Cash for Holiday Spending, Post-Holiday Credit Card Bills, Spring Break, Summer or Savings
- Work in a caring, positive environment with awesome people
- Gain office and professional experience
- Looks GREAT on your resume
Sound like a project for you? Great, we thought so!
Data Entry Shifts Available: Daytime, Evening & Weekend
Hours Required: Part-time & Full-time hours
* We require a minimum of 12 hours per week and at least 4 hours per shift.
*Shifts are broken down to 4 and 8 hours, except when Overtime is offered
Compensation: $13.50/hour, with potential higher hourly rate depending on available responsibilities to take on.
Monthly Bonus Opportunity: This monthly bonus is metrics based, and rewards the top performers.
*Overtime opportunities also available!
Referral Bonus: If you have friends who are looking for a data entry job as well, send them our way! If they are hired and stay for the duration of the project, we kick you back some cash at the end of the project.
At Recordsforce we expect our team members to have a positive and respectful attitude, seek constant improvement, exhibit a strong work ethic, be a team player, and have the ability to take risks and learn from their mistakes.We are a strength-based company, placing people based on their skills and interests, helping them to develop and reach their full potential. With an outstanding work environment and company culture, more candidates are finding Recordsforce to not only be a great fit, but the perfect fit.
Come join us!
*Recruiters may NOT reach out regarding this or other positions*
Interested in this position? Click here to apply!