Large Format Scanning
High Quality Scanning for Maps, Drawings, Blueprints & More!
Recordsforce has the means to accommodate virtually any size of document that you need scanned! Whether it be anything from map scanning to architectural drawing scanning, Recordsforce can handle the job.
Whether you are looking for a disaster recovery safety net, or whether you are looking forward to the many benefits that come from digitizing your records, the Recordsforce large format scanning services are here to help!
Our large format scanning service capabilities include:
- Document imaging of all sizes: A, B, C, D, E and larger formats
- Large format: scanning documents of any length and up to 42 inches wide
- 256 color scanning or black and white scanning
- Oversize document imaging in resolutions up to 800 dpi
- Available for paper, mylar, sepia or vellum document media
Benefits of Choosing Recordsforce:
- Third-party audited (SSAE-18 Type II) quality system and controls
- Best-in-class document scanning tracking & management system, Production Manager:
– Tracks your large format documents before they even leave your facility.
– Real-time reporting as your records progress through our scanning process.
– Supports on-going compliance to SSAE-18 control objectives.
- Dedicated on-boarding team ensures your job us implemented correctly and quickly.
- Validation batch process ensures your imaging is done right, from the start.
- Quality control team adheres to the strictest standards and assurance measures.
Check out some of the additional document scanning services that Recordsforce provides:
Contact one of our large format scanning experts to get started today!