Laboratory Notebook Scanning
Lab Notebook Scanning and Archiving with Recordsforce:
- Securely store your lab notebooks digitally
- Enable controlled digital access to securely stored research records
- Ensure disaster prevention and recovery for your most critical records
- Maintain business continuity in case of disaster, theft, or loss
- Assemble records as needed through an online portal
- Make better use of valuable office space
- Easily share amongst your team without compromising originals
Skip the Sales Pitch
Want to get an estimate for what it will cost to have your lab notebooks professionally scanned? Just estimate the number of pages and your specifications to build your own custom estimate. Try it now!
Lab Notebook Scanning Features and Capabilities
– Complete digitization of your lab notebook from end to end
– Scan black and white, gray-scale, color, or a mix
– OCR Services for full text search
– Industry leading high speed Atiz Notebook Scanners
– End to end service offering: pick-up, document conversion, digital notebook naming and notebook return
Secure Online Lab Notebook Storage Protects Your Research & Patents
Your laboratory notebooks serve as your primary record of research performed. They’re also proof of your intellectual property rights for your organization’s patents and research. Recordsforce’s SSAE-18 Type II compliant laboratory notebook scanning service converts your sensitive quality and lab files into digital images for protection from disaster granting easy access for your critical research records.
Laboratory Notebook archiving requires a unique approach. Recordsforce’s specialized book scanners are specifically designed to handle the curvature of text near the lab notebook’s spine, ensuring the integrity of data capture while maximizing the scanned image quality.
Our Process for Scanning Laboratory Notebooks
Retrieve Your Lab Notebooks
Prep The Books for Scanning
High Speed Book Scanning
Extract Key Data Per Request
Quality Control On Every Book
Direct Delivery Into Your Archive
Why Scan Your Lab Notebooks with Recordsforce?
Security – Recordsforce operates within a secure SSAE-18 SOC II compliant facility. In summary, there is no safer place in the United States for your lab notebooks to be.
Compliance – Recordsforce lab notebook scanning services maintain HIPAA compliance 100% of the time. In addition, everything is done within accordance of FDA CFR 21 Part 11 if any lab notebook needs to be altered in order to digitize.
Speed – Recordsforce operates state of the art book scanning technology, and employs highly trained staff who have experience scanning thousands of lab notebooks previously. There is no faster way to get the job done right.
Accuracy – Speed is worthless without accuracy. Every lab notebook Recordsforce scans runs through a strict quality control process. Our goal is to ensure the highest quality product is delivered to our clients as quickly as possible.
Transparency – Our PACE customer portal allows you to track your lab notebooks from the minute they leave your office, check the status in real time of your batches being processed, and confirm delivery. See the status of all of your work, any outstanding tickets, and request retrieval of books all through the portal. The Recordsforce customer portal is like a “nanny cam” for your files.